- Posted by admin
- On March 6, 2018
Have you tried every possible solution to Fix iPhone Error Code 1015 You may often encounter such error at the time of restoring iTunes on iPhone. To annihilate this error from the root, you need to put a call at iPhone Customer Support Number 1-800-608-5461. It is one of the most common errors faced by iOS users.
Your baseband is flashed with the baseband of iPad and thus iTunes could not update it and hence shows iPhone 3G error 1015. Resolving this particular error is not a big issue. It can be easily sorted out under the guidance of tech specialists. All you should do is to avail iPhone Customer Care Service by sitting at your home.
Solutions to Fix iPhone Error Code 1015:
Have a tour on the below points where you will get the easy steps:
- Download the latest RedSn0w
- Make sure, iTunes is not running
- Launch redsn0w
- Now select the “Original Apple Restore” image IPSW
- Select your correct model according to the serial number
- Mark tick on the box “Just enter pwned phone in DFU mode right now”
- Now put your iPhone 3G on “DFU MODE” and hit “Next”
- Be patient and do not interrupt the process or try to cancel it
- Once finished, put again your iPhone into “DFU MODE” and launch iTunes
- Hold the “shift” key while clicking on “Restore” and then choose the custom restore- either your own or the downloaded one
- Say a prayer
- You should now boot-up to a familiar screen, happy days!
- Now “Restore data” from iTune back-up
Related Blog: How To Fix ITunes Error Code 5105 In IPhone/IPad?
- Launch redsn0w by selecting the original “Apple restore image”
- Now only tick the option “Install Cydia”
- Then click on the “Next” button
- Now the “Jailbreak” process begins
- iPhone reboots- install ultrasn0w from “Cydia” to re-jailbreak the device
Call at iPhone Customer Service Number in a hassle-free way:
Is your error still remaining? Don’t you know what to do to eradicate it? Are you wandering for the technical assistance from expert side? If really so, then give a call on our helpline iPhone Customer Service 1-800-608-5461 where you will be in touch with highly proficient techies. They will guide you in the easiest way so that you can do the same on your iPhone.