- Posted by admin
- On February 7, 2018
If you are facing While accessing iPhone, the users may face iTunes error 29, which makes fret as any hardware changes to the phone returns “error 29” would make the phone non functional. To Fix iTunes Error 29 on iPhone 4, 5s, 6s,7 Plus, 8 Could Not be Restored, You have to make connection with deft connoisseurs whom you will get at iPhone Customer Support Number.
iPhone are smart gadgets created by Apple and have numerous amazing functions which make it a lovable gadget for many. iTune is a single application which is provided for generating as well as restoring the back-up file to the iPhone device. Facing iTunes error 29 doesn’t mean that your iPhone is sentenced to death. Let’s go through iPhone Technical Support team to learn the reasons why getting iTunes error 29 and how to annihilate this annoying hiccup.
Reasons of Getting iTunes Errors 29 :
- Hardware changes, especially at the time of replacing battery.
- Outdated iTunes installed on your iPhone.
- The antivirus and third party security software.
- Older version of operating system.
Steps to Fix iTunes Error 29 On iPhone 4, 5s, 6s,7 Plus, 8 Could not be Restored
Replace the Battery to Apple Original Battery:
- According to the user’s feedback, such an error is being caused by the battery changes. When iTunes detected your changed battery and found it is not suitable for the iPhone, then return you an error 29.
- To exterminate this error, you are required to change your battery to the Apples original battery before updating your iPhone.
Related Blog: How To Fix ITunes Error Code 5105 In IPhone/IPad?
Update iTunes Installed on Your Device to the Latest Version:
- It is too important to update your software time to time otherwise the outdated software may cause trouble, just like iTunes Error 29. Hence, Check your iTunes for updates and update it to the latest version.
Temporarily Turn-Off the Antivirus:
- Security software created by companies other than Apple can prevent iTunes from connecting to Apple servers. Sometimes you might face a numeric error message when you sync, update, back-up or restore your device. So, simply turn-off your antivirus and you can restart the applications after complete the process of using iTunes.
Factory Resetting your iPhone:
- Factory reset deletes all content and settings from your iPhone.
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘Reset’ and approve.
Dial iPhone Customer Support Service Number 1-800-608-5461 to Enhance your Knowledge:
If all of the above solutions do not function and iTunes error 29 still persist, then availing our top-notch service would work like a charm. All you need to do is to put a call at iPhone Customer Support Number 1-800-608-5461 and stay tuned with our team of troubleshooters until you get the satisfying result.