- Posted by admin
- On April 11, 2018
If you are trying to restore and update iPhones with the help of iTunes application, then the error ‘3600’ can be confronted. We understand better that it is so much annoying to encounter such type of error code. What makes this worse is that if you do not Fix iTunes Error Code 3600 as soon as possible, then your iPhone may end-up with a brick and loss the severe data. Therefore, if you don’t have enough technical knowledge to terminate this issue, then get set ready to keep in touch with our team of qualified staff. They will let you know the procedure of terminating this hurdle.
An iTunes has a lot of possible issues that could arise during the update or restore process. Just like other error codes, there could be various reasons why such an error is happening. Usually, this error is been occur at the time of updating to the latest iOS software version or restoring your iPhone from iTunes backup. If this error occurs during your restoration process, then try doing the same process by using your own personal or another computer. Such an error is easy to exterminate if you follow the troubleshooting guides. Hence, avail iTunes Repair Service for an instant support.
Causes of iTunes Error 3600
- Upgrading iOS
- Jailbreaking iOS device
- Restore from iCloud or iTunes
- Interrupted Update or Restore
Solutions to Fix iTunes Error Code 3600
Keep your eyes feast on the below points to get the solutions of this error:
- Restart the iPhone by pressing and holding down both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down button for a while until you see the Apple logo
- In case you are still stuck on ‘Connect to iTunes’ even after restarting your iPhone, then now you are required to reinstall the iOS
- After that launch iTunes on your device
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of iTunes
Related Blog: How To Disable ITunes Syncing Automatically On IPhone?
- Now, connect your iPhone to your computer by using the original USB cable
- Click the Update to reinstall the iOS only
- Now, have a good restart on both iPhone and computer
Avail Cost-Effective iPhone Tech Support Service For Instant Help
What!! Am I heard right that you are still facing the same error issue on your iPhone? Are you feeling blue because of that? If really so, then it is recommended to you from our side that place a single call at iPhone Support Number 1-800-608-5461 and get connected with team of qualified experts. They are talented enough to tackle all your complicated hurdles within a pinch.